Hotel Hacienda Ucazanaztacua
This hacienda is nestled in the heart of the Purhepecha traditions, where you could listen to the pirecuas; that are traditional song of the purhépecha culture; as well as their prehispanic gastronomy and beautiful artcrafts.
This magnificent house was built with the higher standards of labor force of the native artisans of this region and materials with the best quality. Most of the armchairs were handmade with natural fibers like the chuspata fiber produced by the lake.
“The old house” of the Hacienda Ucazanaztacua was built in a period of ten years and the adobes were handmade with the original methodology from centuries ago.
In front of the hacienda you will see the island of La Pacanda, which is inhabited by Purhepecha families.
Your comfort is our top priority!
All spacious suites at Hacienda Ucazanaztacua features:
- Purified water in showers and sinks.
- Bathrobe & slippers, iron & ironing board, hair dryer and magnify mirror.
- Hindu linens, comforters and pillows.
- Intercom network on each room with all areas of the hotel.
- Mini bar, coffe maker and "nesspreso" coffe.
- Safety deposit box.